1. Hey Guest, make sure to type /getcredits ingame to get a free daily reward!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Buy VIP to get reskins, resizes and more! Look at the VIP Information threads to learn more!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bored of the same gamemode, we have loads on our GMM server, find it in the TF2 Servers tab!
    Dismiss Notice
ᴾᴮLiveStream
Last Activity:
Aug 26, 2017
Birthday:
Jul 25, 2001 (Age: 16)
Game Designer, Gamer

Share This Page

ᴾᴮLiveStream

Member, Male, 16, from Great Britain

ᴾᴮLiveStream was last seen:
Aug 26, 2017
    1. Yang Xiao Long
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 25, 2001 (Age: 16)
    Game Designer, Gamer
    Sex:
    Male
    Bio:
    I was only Young at the Time, when i started Gaming, My Mother told Me That i Wasting My Child Hood, On Gaming. But My child Hood Still Claims to Be Unfinished, i Wonder How Im Going to End It.
    Steamprofile:
    STEAM_0:0:177705298
    Hello, I'm LivestreamGamer, Also Know as "Live", I Enjoy Gaming. I Love The PBfortress Community, along with there Servers, What Makes The Community Fun, is the Members of the community, which welcomes New coming People. Like me, ( that was a long time ago) also The Best thing about the community is that they support Both Games, TF2 and CS:GO. The Staff Members are Epic, when you get to know them Better ( i need to know them better to Have The full respect of The community) i only know a Few People" SuperGuard ( i met him when i first ever played TF2), Tomix ( not as much) Lolz ( Not as Much), Kn1ght ( know him a small bit). i would like to Get to know The community Better, and some day ( May be Forever) i could join in and Take The Job.

Signature

[​IMG]
    CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE FOR MY STEAM PROFILE!!